1. In a deep, heavy based fry pan over a medium heat, fry off the onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, mustard seeds, turmeric, curry leaves and cumin in the coconut oil for 10 minutes until onions are translucent and spices are fragrant
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and chicken stock and stir to combine. Bring to the boil and then turn down to a gentle simmer.
3. Add the chicken and cover for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add the coconut yoghurt, honey and fresh coriander and stir to combine. Season to taste.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve with extra coconut yoghurt and warm naan bread