Thai Green Curry
A beautiful balance of spicy, aromatic, sweet and savoury. Simple to prepare and oh so yum.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 packet Thai green curry
- 400g Waitoa Free Range Diced Chicken Breast
- 150g Potato, peeled & diced
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200g green beans, sliced lengthways
- 40g canned baby corn, sliced lengthways
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 sliced chilli
- Coriander, ⅓ cup, roughly chopped
- Cooked rice
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Stir fry chicken with Thai green curry sauce for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced potato and coconut milk.Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and baby corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine fish sauce, lime juice, and chili (optional). Stir through.
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh coriander leaves.