• 1 x pack Waitoa minced chicken breast
• ½ cup bread crumbs
• 1 x egg
• 1 x tbsp finely minced lemongrass
• 2 x tsp grated ginger
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• 2 x tablespoon chopped coriander
• Sprinkle chilli flakes
• Sprinkle salt
• Sprinkle black pepper
• 1 x pack egg noodles (or your choice)
• 2 x cups green beans
• 1 x cup edamame
• 1 x bunch broccolini
• 1 x Tsp garlic powder
• Teriyaki sauce
• Chopped spring onion
• Sesame seeds
• Add chicken, egg, lemongrass, ginger, soy sauce, chilli, coriander, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs to a bowl and mix well.
• Let the mixture rest for 30 minutes to let the flavours develop.
• Preheat the oven 200C
• To make the meatballs, scoop the mixture and roll these into balls about 3-4cm wide.
• Place them on lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the heat up to broil for 5 minutes for a bit of extra colour.
• While the meatballs are cooking, pan fry the broccolini, edamame and beans with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
• Next, cook your noodles then add the sauce and noodles to the pan with vegetables.
• Add to a large serving bowl and top with the chicken meatballs.
• Garnish with sesame seeds, spring onion and chopped coriander.