• 1 x large Waitoa chicken breast
• 1 x bag mixed mesclun salad
• 1 x pottle of Bocconcini cheese
• 1 x bunch asparagus
• 1 x punnet strawberries
• ½ cup chopped almonds
• 1 x loaf crusty bread to serve
• 1 x teaspoon mixed herbs
• Trim off any fat from your chicken breast and toss in a bowl with salt/pepper and herbs of your choice.
• Heat a large oiled frying pan and once hot, add the chicken to sear each side and then turn the heat down and cook on medium/ low heat until cooked through.
• While the chicken is cooking, start making your salad.
• In a large serving bowl add the mesclun mix, Bocconcini and sliced strawberries.
• Chop your asparagus into rough thirds and fry with salt and pepper until sauteed.
• Once the chicken and asparagus are cooked, place the asparagus on the salad and slice the chicken to top the salad.
• Garnish with sliced almonds and dressing on the side.
• Serve with crusty bread and butter.