• 1 x pack Waitoa chicken drumsticks
• 1 x cucumber
• 1 x punnet cherry tomatoes
• 1 x bag rocket
• 1 x cup mixed olives
• 1 x can chickpeas
• 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
• 150g feta cheese
• 2 x garlic cloves crushed
• 1 x tablespoon honey
• 1 x teaspoon sriracha
• Salt and pepper
• Lemon wedges
• Start by adding all your ingredients of the marinade to a bowl and mix well.
• Add your chicken drumsticks and stir to combine, coating each drumstick.
• Add each drumstick to the BBQ grill. For perfectly succulent chicken drumsticks, a grilling time between 25-30 minutes is ideal.
• While the chicken is cooking, start making your salad.
• Layer a large serving dish with rocket. From there, add the drained and washed chickpeas, chopped cucumber, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced onion, feta cheese and olives.
• Check the chicken and brush with leftover marinade.
• Once the chicken is cooked add to the top of the salad and serve.
• Garnish with salt/pepper and olive oil to dress the salad.