• 1 x pack Waitoa chicken nibbles
• 1 x cup brown rice per person
• 1⁄4 shredded green cabbage
• 1⁄4 shredded red cabbage
• 1 x carrot finely grated
• 1 x Bok choy, leaves separated
• Teriyaki sauce
• Sesame seeds
• Thinly sliced spring onion
• Lemon wedge
• Start by cooking your brown rice.
• While your rice is cooking. Place all nibbles in a
large bowl and toss with a little of the teriyaki
sauce, salt and pepper until just coated.
• Heat your BBQ to a moderate heat. Place the chicken nibbles on the grill and BBQ until
chicken is cooked through.
• (Turn the heat down a little if they start to stick. Turn the wings over and continue cooking
until they’re a deep golden brown)
• In an oiled pan, sauté the Bok choy leaves until tender.
• Once the chicken, rice and Bok choy are already start preparing your donburi bowls.
• Layer the bowl with brown rice, boy choy, shredded cabbage and carrot.
• In a clean large bowl toss all the BBQ nibbles with the teriyaki sauce and divide between the
2 bowls. Pour any extra sauce on top of the chicken.
• Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced spring onion.