1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. Coat chicken pieces in flour, then dip in beaten egg, then coat in flour again.
3. Heat olive oil and garlic in a frying pan over medium heat. When fragrant, add chicken pieces.
4. Fry the chicken pieces, turning a few times until cook through and crispy. Set onto a plate.
5. While the chicken is frying, heat the remaining olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the honey, wholegrain mustard and soy sauce and heat through.
6. Drizzle honey sauce over the chicken, then garnish with sliced spring onions and serve immediately.