For the chicken:
1. Coat the chicken thighs in seasoned flour then coat in buttermilk. Finally, smother in the coat and crumb mix and set aside.
2. Heat coconut oil over a medium heat in a deep heavy based pan. Fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side constantly rotating so the chicken doesn't burn. Shake off excess oil and transfer onto paper towels
3. Heat bao buns according to packet instructions
4. To serve, open your bao buns - smear with mayo and siracha and top with iceberg, onion, gherkins and a slice of fried chicken - garnish with spring onion and coriander.
5. Enjoy while fresh and hot.