1. Slice chicken into strips and set aside
2. In three bowls, set up the seasoned flour, beaten eggs and panko crumbs to pane the chicken strips; do this by coating each in the flour, dipping in egg then coating in breadcrumbs. Set aside on a plate.
3. In a small pot, combine the BBQ sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, minced garlic and chipotle sauce. Set over a medium heat and stir until the sauce comes to a simmer, then remove from the heat.
4. In a frying pan over a medium high heat, fry the chicken strips in a healthy dash of extra virgin avocado oil for 4-5 minutes each side or until the coating is golden and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Place the cooked chicken in a bowl, pour over the BBQ sauce and toss to coat.
6. Build the tacos by adding the chicken into the sour cream slathered tortilla, along with the lettuce, avocado, red onion and coriander. Season and serve with fresh lime.