1. Heat the peanut oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the yellow curry paste and cook for roughly 5 minutes, constantly stirring.
2. Add the coconut milk and stock. Bring to a boil and add the chicken. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Finally add fish sauce, soy sauce and coconut sugar. Season with more soy, coconut sugar or fish sauce if needed to taste.
3. Meanwhile, boil/cook noodles according to the package directions without the flavour sachet. Drain and set aside.
4. In a separate large heavy pot, heat the deep frying vegetable oil over a medium/hot heat. Being very careful not to burn yourself, deep fry 1/3 of the noodles until golden and crispy. Drain excess oil with kitchen towel.
5. Divide soup and boiled noodles among bowls and serve with toppings and garnish with crispy fried noodles.