1. Preheat a heavy based pan on a low to medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil
2. To make the meatballs, cut an end off the sausages and squeeze the sausage meet in increments into the pan to create little meatballs. Cook until browned on all sides then remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add another drizzle of oil to the pan and add in the leek and garlic. Soften for 5-10 minutes, then deglaze with the white wine until reduced by half. Stir in the stock, followed by the cream, and simmer until thickened.
4. While the sauce is reducing, cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
5. Once the sauce has reduced, add the peas and herbs. Season to taste, then add the sauce and meatballs to the pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately.