- 4 Waitoa chicken thighs
- 2 fresh peaches
- 4 handfuls baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- A handful of pine nuts
- 100g feta
1. Preheat a BBQ or grill pan on a medium high heat. Cut the peaches in half, remove the stones and cook on the grill for 5 minutes or until the peach just begins to soften. Remove from the pan, then cook the chicken until completely cooked through and golden.
2. Slice the chicken and peaches, then place in a large bowl with the salad leaves and red onion. Pour over lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Use clean hands to mix all ingredients together and then heap onto plates and sprinkle over pine nuts and feta.