1. Butterfly the chicken breasts, then place in a dish with 1 tsp of cumin and 1 tsp of ground coriander, seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil. Coat the chicken evenly in the spices and set aside.
2. Toss the carrots, red onion, sultanas and parsley in a bowl, then make the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, honey, remaining cumin and coriander and 1-2 tbsp olive oil. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
3. Pan fry the chicken breasts until golden and cooked through.
4. To make the feta dressing, simply crumble the feta into the Greek yoghurt, season well and stir to combine.
5. Serve the chicken alongside the dressed salad and drizzle over the feta dressing as desired.