For the dressing:
1. Rub the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a frypan over a medium-high heat. Fry off the butterflied chicken breast until perfectly cooked. Set aside covered to rest.
2. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate large heavy pot, heat the vegetable oil over a medium/hot heat. Being very careful not to burn yourself, deep fry 1/3 of the noodles until golden and crispy. Drain excess oil with kitchen towel.
4. To make the dressing, place the honey, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, whole grain mustard and chilli flakes in a bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Shred the chicken and combine with the avocado, coriander, mint, parsley, cabbage and tomatoes. Break up noodles into clusters and add to the salad. Drizzle over dressing and serve immediately.