1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Trim the broccoli and cut into florets. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes. Drain well.
3. While pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a wok or large pan, add the chicken strips, onion and garlic and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until the meat is well browned and cooked through. Add the broccoli florets and toss until just starting to tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Heat a saucepan with the butter until it melts. Add the flour and mix it to a paste. Add the milk to the pan and whisk over a medium heat until thickened and smooth. Stir in the mustard and about half of the cheese and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Add the chicken and vegetables, with the sauce, to the drained pasta and mix together. Then spoon into an ovenproof dish.
6. Mix together the ground almonds, remaining cheese and chopped parsley. Sprinkle over the pasta and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.