1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix the chilli sauce, soy, sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, oyster sauce and ketchup. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. In a large preheated wok, add the oil and bring to a high heat. Crack the eggs into the wok, stir vigorously until the eggs are lightly scrambled and just set, then add the garlic, noodles, bean sprouts, slaw mix and 3/4 cup water. Stir fry until the vegetables are cooked through. Transfer to a large plate.
4. Add a little oil to the wok and cook chicken. Stir fry continuously until the chicken is cooked through, then add the noodle mixture back in the wok to combine.
5. Add chilli sauce mixture, and keep stir frying until well mixed. The noodles should begin to get a bit drier (no liquid left in the bottom of the wok.) Add shao hsing wine if using and white pepper, stir to combine and remove from heat. Garnish with spring onion and fried shallots.