Smokey Chicken and Bacon Buffalo Ranch Salad
An American inspired smoky, spicy and creamy one bowl dinner salad with plenty of colour, texture and taste. Only 5 ingredients.
- 1 Waitoa Free Range Butterflied Chicken, Applewood Smoked Flavour
- Drizzle of cooking oil
- 1 bag of salad mix
- 1 green apple, sliced & julienned
- 6 rashers of smoky bacon
- Buffalo ranch dressing
- Roast or barbecue the butterflied chicken for 30-40 minutes with a drizzle of oil until cooked through. Once cooked, divide into portions.
- Preheat the oven grill to 220C. Lay bacon on a lined baking tray and grill for 6 minutes on each side, until cooked and crispy. Or grill the bacon on the bbq to your liking.
- Arrange the salad and apple slices on a serving platter. Arrange chicken portions and bacon on the salad. Sprinkle with the croutons and cheese from the kit and drizzle over the buffalo ranch dressing.