1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges then scatter onto a baking tray. Sprinkle over the herb mix, drizzle with oil and season, then toss to coat the wedges. Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the wedges are almost cooked through and crispy.
3. Remove the wedges from the oven. Chop the chicken breast into small cubes and roughly chop the bacon, then scatter over the wedges along with the cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
4. While the cheese is melting, prep the tomatoes; cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Toss with the fresh basil and balsamic, then stir to combine.
5. To serve, spoon the tomato mix over the wedges and eat immediately.