Air Fryer Roast Chicken with Potato Wedges
An air fryer makes healthy cooking easier. It circulates the hot, dry air around the food to cook. This roast butterflied chicken is so easy and done in just 45 minutes, glossy golden on the outside and incredibly moist inside.
5 mins + soaking time
- 1 Waitoa Free Range Butterflied Chicken Manuka Honey & Rosemary
- 400g potatoes, cut into wedges
- 400g kumaras (orange, purple and red sweet potatoes, mixed) cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A handful fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the potato and kumara wedges in water for 10 minutes, then pat dry. Place in a large bowl and toss with oil, rosemary and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook at 170°C for 25 minutes.
- After 25 min of the chicken cooking, add potato and kumara wedges on the extra wire shelf above the chicken or around the chicken. Continue to cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve chicken and wedges with a simple salad.